•The minimum qualification to apply for it is a pass with 50% in 10+2 with science or arts group. The aspirants are required to have an aggregate of 50% in some institutions. •Also, the candidates should attend a common entrance examination. The test is held in almost all states of India.
• If the candidate is applying on the basis of Bachelor degree then the minimum percentage should be 45%.
• Matriculation/ High School Certificate.
• Character certificate from the last attended institute.
• Regular candidates:- The candidate who passed their qualifying examination from school/
students are required to submit their character certificate issued by the concerned school.
• Cast certificate if applicable.
• Physically challenged certificate if applicable.
• Department certificate by wards of Ex-serviceman.
• Certificate of Medical Fitness.
• 5 latest colored passport size photographs.
•If Candidate belongs to Other State then he/she have to submit their Migration before filling the Exam Form.