(i) Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree or
any other Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission on first come first served basis.
(ii) There shall be no rounding off of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination from 0.5%
and above to next higher number for determining the eligibility i.e. 49.5% and above will not be
rounded off to 50%.
(iii) 45% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana State only.
(iv) 45% marks for Blind /Persons with Disabilities and visually/Hearing Impaired candidates.
(v) In case a candidate has passed the Master Degree Examination also after Bachelor Degree, the
higher percentage of marks obtained in either of the two will be taken into consideration while
preparing the merit.
(vi) Compartmental candidates will not be allowed admission in B.Ed. (Regular Course) in any case.
(vii) One year PG diploma in any subject will not be considered equivalent to Master’s Degree.
• Matriculation/ High School Certificate/ Bachelor Degree/Master’s Degree.
• Character certificate from the last attended institute.
• Regular candidates:- The candidate who passed their qualifying examination from school/ College as regular
students are required to submit their character certificate issued by the concerned school/ institute.
• Private candidates:- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam as private candidate should submit their
character certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
• Cast certificate if applicable.
• Physically challenged certificate if applicable.
• Department certificate by wards of Ex-serviceman.
• Certificate of Medical Fitness.
• 5 latest colored passport size photographs.
•If Candidate belongs to Other State then he/she have to submit their Migration before filling the Exam Form.